Tuesday, December 26, 2006

CHRISTMAS IS OVER


Yes, that's right. Christmas is technically over, and I've been left with one gift in particular that I'm sure will keep on giving. No, there's no itching or burning, except maybe that of my desire to change the world with my new photo blog! That's a bit much, however I'm so excited about this that I'm typing even though I'm certain no one is reading. Thanks to Chad for the whole page setup and all the nice graphics. His little sister is pretty cool too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard, lots of luck on your quest to change the world. And thank you for your links to Greenville Daily Photo and the Daily Photo Map. If you are interested in joining the Daily Photo family please visit www.DailyPhotoMap.com review the commitments on the join page then send me an email using Denton@DailyPhotoMap.com

If you don't wish to commit to posting daily let me know and we will add you to the city photoblog section of our links.

Denton

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture