Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Putting Down the Camera...















Not for good, but just for a bit. I'm going to take the rest of this year off from any kind of serious shooting, and focus on completing my degree so I don't end up like the guy above. I'm gonna need to focus and hit the books hard, and photography has been a wonderful distraction over the past couple of years. But the time has come to get it done.

Hopefully come this holiday season, I will have completed my degree in Sociology with a minor in Political Science. What am I going to do with that you ask? Shutup.

Seriously though, I'm going to miss shooting and participating in the online community a whole lot. Thanks to everyone who's read the little that I've posted, and to David Hobby for sending you here!

Later.

No comments: